Sunday 23 October 2016

Barbie clothes



Been busy using up some left over yarn etc to make DGD some barbie clothes for Christmas.
The poncho was made using Sirdar hush yarn that was left over from a hat I made last year and pattern from a Barbie crochet book found at my local library. Yarn has some silver thread running through it to give some shimmer to it.

The  pink/blue skirt, navy skirt and sweater patterns came from an old crafts 'n things magazine from when my children where young. The two yarns were used to make the Lemon difficult shawl and I had just enough left over to do these outfits.

The dress barbie is wearing was made with cotton crochet thread and the pattern can be found on beacrafter.com  Fashion doll strapless gown--she made it full length but I like it shorter.
Next I plan to sew her a few outfits from left over fabrics from clothes I have made her.

2 comments:

  1. These came out so nice, Marie! I especially like the dress Barbie is wearing, and the navy skirt and sweater. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete