Wednesday 9 November 2016

Christmas crafting


Been busy Christmas crafting right now mainly for DGD.


This is the nightgown I made for DGD and one of her dolls.



Been working on some clothes etc for some barbie's as DGD's Christmas gift and Miss Barbie got a fur jacket and matching hat. Pattern is from an old crafts magazine for when my children were young and the fur is left over from making DGD a fur/flannel lap blanket for her birthday last year. More clothes to come.



And finally Miss Barbie needs a chair to sit in. These chairs are called Grandma's secret chair and the pattern came from a book again when my children were young. Have made them over the years first for my children and than some girls who have come through my home over the years through my years with home child care.  
One will be for my dear grand daughter and the other two will be gifts for two little girls who are in my care this Christmas for their barbies. Feels great making some nice little gifts with left over fabric from other projects so other than time they really didn't cost anything to make them.


No comments:

Post a Comment