Sunday 2 October 2016

Last few months of crafting

Talk about getting behind on posting. I have been very bad that way but with new responsibility at church, house full of children for the summer and some health problems this biog fell to the bottom of the list especially as it's a place to note my crafting and let's just say I wasn't getting must done on the crafting front.

Anyway here is some pictures of what I have managed to get done:





Skirt and top for me. Skirt is a soft pink print that reminded me of an era got by and was made using McCall's M6993-the archive collection circa 1933. The top is also a McCall's M7193 pattern. Have also made myself one in white.



Also got a couple dishcloths done for yDD b-day in December



This scarf was also made for yDD-as part of her birthday gift. It was made with Lion brand 'Shawl in a ball yarn' in mindful mauve using their misty haze cowl pattern.



Here is the Lemon Difficult shawl I made after taking the Two colour brioche class at 'shall we knit? by Kate Atherly. You can find the pattern at raverly.com  Sorry that the picture is upside down but it seems to be the only way it will let me post it.



And last but not least is the new winter hat I made for myself. Its' another Lion brand pattern called 'Gretchen's Easy Tam'. Made with heartland yarn in 'great smoky mountains' and 'Acadia' colours.
 
 







1 comment:

  1. Wow, these projects are beautiful! I am in awe of your knitting skills!

    ReplyDelete