Saturday 26 December 2020

New dishcloths


 When I washed my dishcloths a couple days ago I noticed that they weren't looking that great anymore and would need to be replaced soon. I remember that I had save a dishcloth pattern that I knew I wanted to try out. So I pulled out the yarn, when online to the pattern and got busy. As a result I now have 7 new dishcloths ready to go. The seventh got made the opposite colour way as it's just the way it worked out with the yarn I had on hand.

Pattern--Rustic farmhouse dishcloth pattern October 23, 2018 (free pattern on her blog)

Colours used--salt and pepper and sky from Bernat handicotton yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.

They are on the larger size-about 11 inch square finished. I did want to try making and using a larger size cloth so I figure this pattern was perfect for it. It wouldn't take much to adjust the pattern to make them smaller if you wished.

1 comment: