Friday 1 January 2021

Updated planner



I decided to update my planner. The outside was starting to look rough so I made a cloth cover for it. Although I use the planner for planning Christmas I also use it as a planner for my yearly craft list I still when ahead and used Christmas fabric.



While I was updating the outside I when ahead and updated the inside so it's ready to go for this year.


 

 

I was going to make my 2021 craft list  month by month but decided to stick to my usual way of  making my list--for me, birthdays, Christmas, holidays etc. so it was all in one place. However I knew I still needed to do some kind of monthly list to keep on top of it. 

So I made myself monthly cards and decorated them. From there I attached a removable piece of paper onto the back of the cards to make my list so I can reuse the cards. On the paper I am able to write what needs to be made for birthdays etc, what I would like to make for me/my home and a item from my Christmas crafting list I would like to get done and off my list for Rudy day.
The nice thing about doing the monthly card list is that I can put the card in my regular planner as a little reminder of what I need to work on during the month.





1 comment:

  1. Nice way to stay on top of things. It is a really pretty planner

    ReplyDelete