Saturday 15 August 2020

Paper crafting








I made some little stockings to hold some little treats for the grandchildren. The pattern is from Skip to my Lou. I enlarged the pattern. Using glitter card stock and stickers from Dollarama. There was three designs in the pkg. of stickers but by turning the silver one I was able to get four different looks. 



Decided to do a little decoration to hang above my sewing table. Idea along with the spool/thread holder pattern came from a card making magazine. While I was at it I decided to make one to hang in there in Sept. to remind me that Christmas is on it's way. I when on line and found the spools/thimble clip art online. 

For the Christmas thread I used some metal cording and for the other one I used embroidery floss. 




 I decided to made some according cards to send off to a couple ladies who I knew could use a little uplift. 

The stickers were a dollar tree fine and the saying inside the card came from I should be mopping the floor blog/website.


No comments:

Post a Comment