Saturday 26 August 2017

Children Christmas cards


Finally finished the children Christmas cards that I actually started last January. Plans were to work on them during Rudy days but something always came up and there they sat till today. I needed 10 but cut out 11 just in case and sure enough I made a nice little error on one.

 So I made a little note on the inside about year it was made and will put it in the envelope with example of  the Christmas cards I have made over the year. 4 of these cards will go to my grandchildren and the other six are for the HCC gang.

Stamp used is called Spindly birds W172 by stampendous. Picked it up at Hobby Lobby while we were in the states last year. The birds were stamped onto water colour paper and coloured in with water colour pencils. I added little dots made around the outer edge of the white paper and around the outside edge of the red cardstock was made using a gold colour gel pen. They are kind of hard to see but shine when put light.
Now I need to get busy with the adult cards

No comments:

Post a Comment