Thursday 12 March 2020

DGD dress plus doll dresses




I make my granddaughter dresses every spring-mainly for Easter. 
Below is the dress I choose to make her this year using the 
McCall's M7111 dress pattern.



                                          She got a water baby for Christmas from Santa so I pulled out
                                          McCall's M6137 and made her this dress with some of the left over fabric.


                                         I also made her this dress for her 18 inch doll.
                                         I used McCall's M6137 as a jumping of point for the dress using the bodice,
                                         and sleeve pattern which I shorted. From the bodice I drew a line out to    
                                        bottom of the dress. As with DGD dress I used the yellow to make the neck
                                        facing, lining for the sleeves and the band around the bottom of the dress.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment