Saturday 28 March 2020

Baby sweater

 Dear Husband baby sister is about to become a grandma for the first time. As part of the baby gift for  the little granddaughter that is due in June I made her a baby sweater. Thankfully I decided to make it 12-18 months size so it can be used come late August-start of Sept as it's a little thicker than most because of the design.

The pattern can be found online under two different days. On Yarnspirations.com its know as batons astra hooded cardigan and on allfreeknitting.com its know as Spring Morning Baby Cardigan.

To get the pink colour I wanted for the sweater I used bernat soft baby in petunia. The other colour is simply white in the same yarn.

The first picture is of the wrong side which looks just as pretty as the front if you ask me. The second picture is off the finished sweater.



No comments:

Post a Comment