Monday 3 February 2020

Mother's day gift 2020





For my MIL card I chose papers/ribbons that I all ready had on hand. The butterfly at the bottom of the heart was a white foam type that I found at the dollar store. I took some watercolour paint to it in a purple shade and than with a gold ink pen drew a few lines onto it. The butterfly came with the little pearl in the centre.
 This is the dishtowel that DH and I picked out for his mother when we were at the Linen store in Paris ON. From this I chose the colours for the srcubby. I used Red Heart scrubby in citrus. I used the crochet pattern on the wrapper and got two crochet and one knitted. The knitted one is done using double yarn. I will be keeping the knitted one for me.
 Below are the three dishcloths I knitted for the gift. All three have white. The other colours used are Tangerine, sea glass, and country red. Was kind of hoping to get some dark green and a darker yellow to use in place of the sea grass and red but no stores in my area had them and I wasn't about to order on line. However I do think they go nicely with the towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment