Wednesday 27 March 2019

April cards and a bookmark

Couple grandchildren have birthdays in April so I have made a couple cards and as part of one gift a bookmark.




 The bug card with the little girl is for my dear granddaughters birthday next week. Thought the combo bugs paper and a little girl all dress up is perfect for her. She loves to wear dresses and pretty things in her hair but also loves to look for/pick up bugs whenever we are out and about.

The bookmark is for my youngest grandson who has his birthday the middle of April. He is a bookworm through and through. The pattern is by Ursula Michael and one of many patterns in her set call Set sail for summer. The collection can be found in the 2015 365 cross-stitch designs magazine. I have another project going on from this magazine and I see a few more designs that I want to make up for little gifts as well.

The triangle print pattern card stock under it is a quick little holder I made to hold but the bookmark and a gift card to the local bookstore. I than use the little bit of card stock left over to make the front of his card.

No comments:

Post a Comment