Saturday 6 February 2016

DGD jacket

Well I am happy to say that I have finally finished the jacket after two big crocheting mistakes. The first being that my stitches got tighter and most of the backing had to come out and a change in hook size had to be made. Second was following the directions for left sleeve while making the right sleeve.
Any way here is the pictures of the jacket.

 
 

 


The pattern is called "Granny's little Girl" The yarn is Mary Maxim Sugar baby stripes in the colour Mocha Crunch. It is sold as a kit. The yarn has soft shades of blue, brown and kind of off white/beige.
Will be a couple months before I get to see it on my DGD as her birthday isn't till beginning of April. Had fun making it.
 

5 comments:

  1. That is amazing, Rose! I'm glad you shared all the info on the yarn and pattern in case others want to make one. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing, Rose! I'm glad you shared all the info on the yarn and pattern in case others want to make one. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is stunning. Do they have a pattern for 516 months? 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pattern is for sizes 2 years and 4 years. One I made was the 4 yr old

      Delete