Saturday 2 March 2024

January and February 24 crafting

   Cards and more cards:

                              Card for my middle grandson who turned 18 this year                             

1st birthday for friends granddaughter and a valentine card for my granddaughter.

Next two are “Just a note” cards


Cards made from a online card class I took.

Cards made from leftovers from the card class.
In the garden will be for Father’s Day. One beside it for Mother’s Day.


Easter cards



DH Valentine’s Day card

First batch of this year’s Christmas cards.
Made a dozen.

Sewing protects: 

Couple drawstring bags           


A few small bags to hold some items in my exercise tote and my purse.


                                               
                                              A iron caddy for the iron I purchased last fall.
When fully open it has surface you can use to iron.



Couple crochet hook holders.
One has a enclosed pocket to hold metal hooks that are 2mm and smaller.



                                        Washcloths I knitted up for gifts along with labels I made. 

                           I took some fabric that I liked the colour/print off photocopy it for the wrappers.                              Made the labels using the computer and a stamp.





Knitting projects for the past two months.
10 dishcloths from 2 Caron cotton ripple cakes in wildflowers  



No comments:

Post a Comment