Friday 1 September 2023

July/August crafting 2023



Knitting projects

A pair of regular socks and a pair of bed socks.
I picked up the yarn back in April while in New York.
Store is Knitting City.
Yarn (DK) is Five Borough in the colour way—Anyone can wear the mask(spider man)





Paper crafting 

Crates to hold the grandchildren hot chocolate kits this Christmas 

                   

                                     Bell tags made for the gift boxes I made for some gifts this year.

                                                 Little decorations I made for the gift boxes.                                 

                                        Want to get gifts in boxes before I glue/add the flowers and tags


                                                                      The gift boxes


                                        At the scrapfest in April I was able to get the Spillbinder 2021 card club

                                            kit for less than half price. These are the first three I made from the kit.

                                                                     They will be for next year.


                                                   Advent calendar I made for this Christmas 

Sewing projects 

Nightgown for DGD. Colours are more soft than how it looks.
       

                                    Our church took part in making receiving blankets for the neonatal unit at a   children’s hospital. These are the four I made. Pink is solid with embroidered flowers around the edge. Blue have stars and clouds. Softer pink has balloon dogs.


1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with all you do and how everything is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete