Sunday 27 February 2022

February crafting 2022

Along with making myself a skirt this month I made this quilt top. I used the Charm plus pattern from Annie’s. In place of a charm pack I used left over fabrics from other sewing projects. It is safely packed away with its backing till I am ready to quilt it.






Cards from an online card class I took. They made us a kit which included the stamps and dies for the flower pots etc you see in the matchbook card/envelope in the first picture. They die cut the card/envelope for the matchbook card. We had/have the option of buying those two dies if we wish. I did not.
From there we made three other cards etc using the same stamps/dies and they supplied the cards/paper.

Get well card for a friend mother that fell down the stairs and broke her leg a couple days after her DH funeral. Thinking of you card for the daughter of a lady from our church who passed away Monday at the age of 103.


                                        March cards for our church ladies. Used echo park spring paper               

                                                          and the Tim Holtz countryside die




Valentine cards




 

1 comment: