Tuesday 23 March 2021

2021 Christmas ornaments







For my two daughters I madePrairie Point star by supermomnoca. Posted November 5 2015. She made them bigger using 5 inch squares of fabric and I made mine using 3.5 inch squares.



For the grandchildren I made some knitted ball ornaments for the grandchildren. The pattern is from yarnspirations and it was a simple knit pattern. I did do a couple rows less of each colour having just 6 peaks instead of seven to fit the balls I had. 
Once they were done DH and I both agreed that they looked just too plain. I dug into left over items from pass craft projects that I hung onto just in case and found the gold leaves and red balls. They were the perfect fix. 
I than when and made little bags to hold them. The fabric was left over from a cap I had made for my DGD dress up box a few years ago.
Pattern--Bernat classic Christmas tree ornament.




 

6 comments:

  1. I have bought one like this during a craft show... it looks like so much work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The star wasn’t to hard to make. There is a small stuff circle in the middle that the triangles are sewn to. Than a button is sewn over the centre to cover the centre.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete