Friday 25 September 2020

More paper crafting

 Did a little more paper crafting. This time for Christmas giving. 

The first is of some cards I made for friends and family. The bottom right are the ones I made for some ladies from the church that I have be sending cards to during this rough time. They are seniors. 

It was made with a die using simmer and silver card stock. Image stamped with black ink that turned a slight grey/silver colour on the simmer card stock. The other cards are a card making kit I got a couple years ago. The kit made a dozen cards. I also made some cards for a card exchange on a site that I am on along with extra's for family. Will post those once the exchange takes place.



I give the grandchildren hot choc, marshmallows and a candy cane every Christmas. This year as a container for those items I made some french fry holders in two designs. Found the template on pinterest. The template is from @thesweet molcajete.




I made a apron gift box for a gift of sea salt, pepper and a pepper grinder. I found the idea and template on pinterest. I did enlarge it to be sure it was big enough for the items that I wanted to put in it. Since it's for a man I decided to keep it simple. I used pristol board to make the box so no seam needed. I than used scrapbook paper to cover the box. I had some spice 3D stickers that was just waiting to be used so this box was just the right place. 








4 comments: