Monday 13 January 2020

Totes and cards






I decided to make totes as part of my DD's birthdays this year.
The back one is fully open and the front one is closed. The fabric used for the front/back on one is used as the sides for the other.
I found the pattern for them while in the states last summer at Walmart. Have not found it here in Canada yet but if I did most likely would be about $15. here
They do need to have a final touch up with the iron but since they are going into the gift closet till July and December I figured I would wait till ready to give them before doing so.







                                       I made some birthday cards for my DH, FIl and SIL.
The little envelope on the card contains little card fronts that have Happy Birthday emboss on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment