Friday 22 November 2019

Some more small crafting items


My daughter likes these flannel hand  warmers so I made another pair for her to stick in her Birthday gift. I fussy cut the fabric so that I could get a fox in the centre of the warmers. Had to be careful doing so as I was cutting them from scraps of fabric left over from DGD nightgown. 




Below on the left is the little pkg I came up with for the bookmarks I made for my grandchildren out of animal buttons I found in my sewing area. Still can't remember were I purchased them or why but since the DGC are all into books though this would be a perfect way to use them.

In the centre is one of the Christmas gift card holders I made and on the right is one for my DD December birthday.

Below is a picture of the small gift boxe(s) needed for DD birthday and the bath tea I made for some gifts. They will be paired with some of the owls I made earlier.
 Happy to say that I am now finished with my Christmas crafting and will be working on a few things for me as time permits. Need to get busy with some Christmas decorating and baking.

1 comment: