Thursday 15 November 2018

shawl in shades of pink

After making and remaking this shawl it is finally done. The pattern that came with the yarn said to weigh the yarn and when half of it was used up-around the end of the second solid pink colour to start the decrease which was the fourth shades and there was actually 9 shades so when I got to the other end of the shawl the 9th didn't end up getting used at all. Guess I wasn't reading the scale right either for the halfway point. So I had to redo it and made the decrease area start half way through the 5th colour. I am so glad that I when back and made the change so all 9 colours were used.

I used 'Creative cotton degrade yarn' 200g-800m 50% cotton, 50% acrylic and you can find all the different shades available on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment