Saturday 21 April 2018

4 aprons



Yes that's right--4 aprons. Purchased some cute cherry fabric that reminded me of one of my grandmother's aprons a couple years ago. Plans were to make me a full apron but once I pulled it out I found that I purchased more than I thought I did.  So I got:

Apron for me plus


                                                      A Barbie apron for DGD's doll, plus

                                                 
                                                    An apron for DGD's 18 inch doll plus


                 An apron for DGD and still have a little left over and that little is just under half of a meter


Even the rick rack could be found on my dear grandmother's aprons. I loved it when I got to wear one of hers even if it was a little big while I help her make ketchup.

2 comments:

  1. I love these, Marie! The top one is my favorite! Just love the cherry fabric and the rick rack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The fabric really brings back great memories of times spent with my grandmother

    ReplyDelete